This year’s theme is “Behind the X: intersectional latinx perspectives”. Volume 31 highlights timely policy issues at the intersection of different Latinx identities, offering a perspective on the challenges and opportunities of various groups within the Latinx community.
What’s inside Volume 31?
- Lasting Latinx and SOL, by Bethany Adamski
- Interview with Journalist Maria Hinojosa, by Leticia Rojas
- A Path Forward for Arizona: Amending the In-State Tuition Policy to Include Undocumented Students, by Rodrigo Dorador
- Environmental Racism and Latino Farmworker Health in the San Joaquin Valley, California, by Magali Flores Nunez
- The Guiding Hand of Counsel, by Juan Rocha
- Latinas are Equipped for the Cooperative Movement, by Kateri Gutierrez
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Cardi B Jump through Hoops: Disrupting Respectability Politics When You Are from the Bronx and Wear Hoops, by Amanda R. Matos
- Examining Teacher’s Awareness of Immigration Policy and Its Impact on Attitudes towards Undocumented Students in a Southern State, by Sophia Rodriguez
- Open Borders: A Progressive Imigration Guide Star, by Drew Heckman
- Abolishing the Toxic “Tough-on-Immigration” Paradigm, Felipe Hernandez